Does anyone have any homemade treat recipes for puppies with food allergies/intolerances?

The vet thinks that my Bullmastiff puppy has food allergies. Does anyone know any homemade treat recipes for dogs that I could make him? Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have any homemade treat recipes for puppies with food allergies/intolerances?

The vet thinks that my Bullmastiff puppy has food allergies. Does anyone know any homemade treat recipes for dogs that I could make him? Thanks in advance!...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone have any homemade treat recipes for puppies with food allergies/intolerances?...

• Does anyone have any homemade treat recipes for puppies with food allergies/intolerances?

Does anyone have any homemade treat recipes for puppies with food allergies/intolerances? General Dog Discussions
      The vet thinks that my Bullmastiff puppy has food allergies. Does anyone know any homemade treat recipes for dogs that I could make him? Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have any homemade treat recipes for puppies with food allergies/intolerances? General Dog Discussions
    • Hi there. My dog has food allergies to salt. So be careful in some of these recipes. You can just not use it. This should cover all occassions too. If you want to make them healthier use whole wheat flour instead of regular flour. Where it calls for eggs use just the egg white or use an egg beater. I have tried the peanut butter bisquits and the barley ones. My dog LOVES THEM! especially if I let her try the batter!