Where can I get a solid white husky puppy?

I'm in the Army and my husband and I are looking for pets to add to the family. We'd like a solid white, blue eyed husky puppy no more than 8 weeks.

I'm in the Army and my husband and I are looking for pets to add to the family. We'd like a solid white, blue eyed husky puppy no more than 8 weeks....
    General Dog Discussions : Where can I get a solid white husky puppy?...

• Where can I get a solid white husky puppy?

Where can I get a solid white husky puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I'm in the Army and my husband and I are looking for pets to add to the family. We'd like a solid white, blue eyed husky puppy no more than 8 weeks.

Where can I get a solid white husky puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • I saw some in a puppy mill video I watched earlier tonight. The ethical (GOOD) breeders don't breed solid white husky dogs. All white dogs are far more prone to skin diseases and allergies than richly colored dogs. All white dogs are very often all or partially deaf. Do you know how to train a deaf dog? Eye diseases are associatyed with solid white dogs. Could you handle a blind and deaf dog?To find a *good* breeder, go to the Siberian Husky Club of America website and find breeders listed there. Virtually every dog or puppy sold on the internet is from a puppy mill or BYB. Both are considered the scum of the dog world. Be smart. Buy a well bred dog from an ethical breeder whose ancestors have been health-tested and screened for generations. It will save you thousands of dollars in vet bills and a ton of heartbreak.