What does it mean when your dog keeps swinging its head in circles?

My dog is always swinging his head around n around. we thought it was his collar but we took it off and he still does it. what does it mean? he will swing it back and forth.

My dog is always swinging his head around n around. we thought it was his collar but we took it off and he still does it. what does it mean? he will swing it back and forth....
    General Dog Discussions : What does it mean when your dog keeps swinging its head in circles?...

• What does it mean when your dog keeps swinging its head in circles?

What does it mean when your dog keeps swinging its head in circles? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is always swinging his head around n around. we thought it was his collar but we took it off and he still does it. what does it mean? he will swing it back and forth.

What does it mean when your dog keeps swinging its head in circles? General Dog Discussions
    • Take your dog to a vet. It could be ear infection, distemper, or some other neurological problem. It could even be behavioral so you might want to look into that.Good luck.