What does it mean when a trained dog pees alot?

Ok....I have a puppy that recently peed twice in his kennel..He's potty trained.He never peed in the house until recently...An when we take him walking or let him out; he pees. What does this mean? Is this a medical problem or what?

Ok....I have a puppy that recently peed twice in his kennel..He's potty trained.He never peed in the house until recently...An when we take him walking or let him out; he pees. What does this mean? Is this a medical problem or what?...
    General Dog Discussions : What does it mean when a trained dog pees alot?...

• What does it mean when a trained dog pees alot?

What does it mean when a trained dog pees alot? General Dog Discussions
      Ok....I have a puppy that recently peed twice in his kennel..He's potty trained.He never peed in the house until recently...An when we take him walking or let him out; he pees. What does this mean? Is this a medical problem or what?

What does it mean when a trained dog pees alot? General Dog Discussions
    • Dogs often pee because they are anxious when left alone. If that is your dog's issue, he may just need to have something to keep him interested and distracted while you are away. Try a new toy and a little less water.

• Get it checked my baby newfi had the sammme problem dogs DONT pee were they sleep at all so its prob UTI get it checked buy the vet so neither you or your dog is stressed

• it's possible that the dog has a urinary tract infection, or maby kidney stones. he should see a vet. another reason dogs pee in their kennels After being trained is anxiety. some dogs are born with it, for others it can be a change in routine. another reason is attention or jealousy. something else is getting more of your attention which the puppy might think of as his.