Can eating alot of tomatoes make your dog pee like crazy?

My 14 week old Rotty pup ate approximately 50 tomatoes out of my garden. He is peeing white odderless fluid by the gallon! Could the pee be from the water in the tomatoes? Or do you think there could be another reason, like maybe poor kidney function?…

My 14 week old Rotty pup ate approximately 50 tomatoes out of my garden. He is peeing white odderless fluid by the gallon! Could the pee be from the water in the tomatoes? Or do you think there could be another reason, like maybe poor kidney function?…...
    General Dog Discussions : Can eating alot of tomatoes make your dog pee like crazy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can eating alot of tomatoes make your dog pee like crazy?

Can eating alot of tomatoes make your dog pee like crazy? General Dog Discussions
      My 14 week old Rotty pup ate approximately 50 tomatoes out of my garden. He is peeing white odderless fluid by the gallon! Could the pee be from the water in the tomatoes? Or do you think there could be another reason, like maybe poor kidney function? Any incite would be greatly appreciated.

Can eating alot of tomatoes make your dog pee like crazy? General Dog Discussions
    • OH MY GOD!!!!! Tomatoes are poison to dogs hun....the plant and the tomato...Call an emergency vet to see what they instruct you to do...Tomatoes and tomato plants: "These contain atropine which can cause dialated pupils, tremors and irregular heartbeat. The highest concentration of atropine is found in the leaves and stems of tomato plants, next is the unripe (green) tomatoes and then the ripe tomato."

• 14 week old puppy ate 50 tomatoes? call the emergency vet and take the dog now. one tomato probably wouldn't hurt the dog but there is a lot of acid in tomatoes and eating 50 could really hurt a puppy.