If your dogs could speak, what questions would you ask them?

I would ask my dog about his previous life - his old owners, his time in the shelter, his parents. I'd ask why he seems so scared all the time, whether something happened or whether it's just how his is.I'd ask whether he knows just how many half-eaten…

I would ask my dog about his previous life - his old owners, his time in the shelter, his parents. I'd ask why he seems so scared all the time, whether something happened or whether it's just how his is.I'd ask whether he knows just how many half-eaten…...
    General Dog Discussions : If your dogs could speak, what questions would you ask them?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If your dogs could speak, what questions would you ask them?

If your dogs could speak, what questions would you ask them? General Dog Discussions
      I would ask my dog about his previous life - his old owners, his time in the shelter, his parents. I'd ask why he seems so scared all the time, whether something happened or whether it's just how his is.I'd ask whether he knows just how many half-eaten chews he has at the bottom of his crate (lol).I'd also ask if I made him happy.

If your dogs could speak, what questions would you ask them? General Dog Discussions
    • Why he licks the carpet?Why he is scared of a cat statue?Why he won't let my dad pick him up?Why he is a wimp?Why he does his business in the house?Why he CHEWED my DVD box?!Why he LOVES Neighbours and not anything else I watch? (he will race to me when he hears the theme tune and sit on my knee and watch it HAHA)

• Dogs can talk, we just have to learn to listen. They speak with their voice, with their tail and ears and their body language in general. You can get books on how to read him. You will be surprised at how much you are not hearing. Pay attention to him. Believe me he is watching your body language.My first question is why is he in a crate. My dogs are my companions and I do not wish to sit in a crate to visit with them.

• I'd ask Tess if she would rather be herding sheep/working or is she happy being with me as a pet.If she was happy (i think that's a must know)I'd ask Millie why she feels the need to pull so severely on the leash. Why she is scared of everythingWhere my makeup brushes and socks are hidden.

• I would ask Sasha why she is so fearful and doesn't trust strangers. I'd ask her if she likes her diet and what's her favorite meat. I'd ask Chopper what breeds were his parents, why he doesn't like larger dogs, and why he loves everyone and insists upon jumping on them.

• I would ask Jack if he is happy so far with us and if he is bored. I would ask Stacy if she is happy, if she knows she is loved, what was her life like before us, how did she get shot, why is she afraid of bridges and stairs, what kind of breed is she, where did she come from.

• well I have 3 to the youngest I would ask why do you hide under the blankets when your scared ? we rescued her last year so I want to know what happened to make her this way..to my middle I would ask why do you always pick on the new dog& to my alpha I would ask WHY must you sit on my lap as soon as I sit down to relax& of course I would ask them are you happy but I know they would say YES

• Oh my.......I have 10 dogs.......what would I ask them?! Okay.....let's see......hmmmmm.Colter/Dachshund: Why do you find it necessary to bring your vermin INSIDE the house? Can you not seek and destroy OUTSIDE?!!Hunter/Dachshund: Why do you not act like a REAL Dachshund?!! For crying out loud you are AFRAID of vermin......Pokie/Maltese mix: What makes you so darned nervous? And what is up with the turning in circles? Do you EVER get dizzy?!!Tyson/Chi mix: Why are you an absolute ANGEL at the vets and give me grief at home? Why can they cut your nails? Give you a bath? Why do you throw a FIT with me, huh? What is with that, little man? Bijou aka Bean/French Bulldog: Why in the world do you find it necessary to dine on other dog's feces with your squishy face getting it all over your mouth and then come sit on my lap and KISS me?!! And then belch?! What about the farts? Can I have one evening without the *farting Bean*?Mako/Labrador Retriever: What is it about 'retrieving' you don't understand?Maverick/Golden Retriever: Why is it necessary, every single day of the week, to dig a NEW hole? What is wrong with the one you dug yesterday?! It could use more 'depth'......Imara/Shepherd mix: What the heck happened to you while in the womb? Do you have any idea how crooked your nose is? Have you looked in the mirror?! And you think you are so darn pretty...Grissam/Shih Tzu mix: At what point in your little life will you get OVER being groomed? You have been groomed since you were a puppy and now you are close to 3 years old and you still throw a hissy fit?! How many times does it take to cut your nails and clean your ears before you GET OVER IT?!!!Launi/American Pit Bull Terrier: Who the hell put you in charge, dearest?!!

• I would as him:- Why don't you like kids?- Why are you so fascinated with socks? Do you really think there are little dragons in them that you are trying to slay?- Tell me what hurts (when he's not feeling well)- What other things do you want to do? (Activity wise)- What? You don't like going to training? TOO BAD lol

• The only time I wish God gave them a voice is when they are sick and the Vets can't figure out whats wrong after all kinds of testing..I just went thru a scare with my Shih Tzu for the 2 nd time in 6mo's when he refuses to eat and had 3 seizures.over 2 days..All the test showed he was fine for an 8 yr old..After they gave him fluid under the skin and an antibiotic shot and was told to give 1/4 tab of pepcid he was fine the next day..He was refusing food for a week and then all of a sudden back to himself..We're stumped..