If your dogs could speak, what questions would you ask them?

I would ask my dog about his previous life - his old owners, his time in the shelter, his parents. I'd ask why he seems so scared all the time, whether something happened or whether it's just how his is.I'd ask whether he knows just how many half-eaten…

If your dogs could speak, what questions would you ask them?

I would ask my dog about his previous life - his old owners, his time in the shelter, his parents. I'd ask why he seems so scared all the time, whether something happened or whether it's just how his is.I'd ask whether he knows just how many half-eaten…...
    General Dog Discussions : If your dogs could speak, what questions would you ask them?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would ask Merlin why he puts up with Guinness and not "knock him down a peg or two" when he tackles him.I would ask Gizmo (a Shih-Tzu) why he hasn't learned to wait to get out the back door instead of getting run down by the labs EVERY time I let them out. I would ask Guinness why he thinks I want an 85 lb. lap dog every night when I sit down to relax. I would ask all of them if they love me as much as I love them. :)

• Mine are happy most of the time....I dont need to ask. :o)I only have two that I would have questions for....Molly the Westie - "Why...WHY do you bring poop snacks into the house?? You get plenty of good quality food. WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION?"Sophie the chihuahua - "Who the heck do you think you ARE, anyway?" :o)

• I would ask Tobo HOW THE HECK he manages to jump 6ft straight up in the air!? My neighbour even filmed him doing it to show a few of his mates LOL! He's nicknamed Kanga now. ;)

• I would ask Nikki why she tries to bark at everyone that walks by.I would ask Ben what he gets out of walking around in a hundred circles before planting his butt onto the ground to rest.