is there anyway a vaccine shot can weaken only the 2 hind legs of a dog?

my 5 month old boxer has very little strength and can barely walk and stand on it. planning to take an x-ray of the hind legs. how much is the average price for the xray go for nowadays?

my 5 month old boxer has very little strength and can barely walk and stand on it. planning to take an x-ray of the hind legs. how much is the average price for the xray go for nowadays?...
    General Dog Discussions : is there anyway a vaccine shot can weaken only the 2 hind legs of a dog?...

• is there anyway a vaccine shot can weaken only the 2 hind legs of a dog?

is there anyway a vaccine shot can weaken only the 2 hind legs of a dog? General Dog Discussions
      my 5 month old boxer has very little strength and can barely walk and stand on it. planning to take an x-ray of the hind legs. how much is the average price for the xray go for nowadays?

is there anyway a vaccine shot can weaken only the 2 hind legs of a dog? General Dog Discussions
    • A shot my dog got almost killed her she had a allergic reaction to something in it.X-rays cost anywhere from 50-80 around where I live I had 3 vets give x-rays and 3 different price.