Our dog had a toe nail that was broken off, it is growing back but I noticed today that the quick is red?

Not pink like her other nails, she is already on antibiotics for the broken nail. Any idea why it is red?

Our dog had a toe nail that was broken off, it is growing back but I noticed today that the quick is red?

Not pink like her other nails, she is already on antibiotics for the broken nail. Any idea why it is red?...
    General Dog Discussions : Our dog had a toe nail that was broken off, it is growing back but I noticed today that the quick is red?...

• Our dog had a toe nail that was broken off, it is growing back but I noticed today that the quick is red?

Our dog had a toe nail that was broken off, it is growing back but I noticed today that the quick is red? General Dog Discussions
      Not pink like her other nails, she is already on antibiotics for the broken nail. Any idea why it is red?

Our dog had a toe nail that was broken off, it is growing back but I noticed today that the quick is red? General Dog Discussions