What do I do or where do I go to get a gunneau pigs toes cut and whiskers trimmed?

How do I groom my guenneau pig? Do I take him to a pet store or animal shelter where they do it, kind of like when a dog goes the groomers? Thank you

What do I do or where do I go to get a gunneau pigs toes cut and whiskers trimmed?

How do I groom my guenneau pig? Do I take him to a pet store or animal shelter where they do it, kind of like when a dog goes the groomers? Thank you...
    General Dog Discussions : What do I do or where do I go to get a gunneau pigs toes cut and whiskers trimmed?...

• What do I do or where do I go to get a gunneau pigs toes cut and whiskers trimmed?

What do I do or where do I go to get a gunneau pigs toes cut and whiskers trimmed? General Dog Discussions
      How do I groom my guenneau pig? Do I take him to a pet store or animal shelter where they do it, kind of like when a dog goes the groomers? Thank you

What do I do or where do I go to get a gunneau pigs toes cut and whiskers trimmed? General Dog Discussions
    • I cut my GUINEA pigs nails but not whiskers.But to save your guinea pigs from dieing because With your spelling it proves you not smart take them to the vet or petco or something like that.