To whom would I report a bad dog boarding kennel to, or who to let know to check it out?

We took our dog to a boarding kennel recently and after when we picked him up, it was apparent that he had been neglected. I'd like to either report it, or at least have someone be able to check on it. Any help?

To whom would I report a bad dog boarding kennel to, or who to let know to check it out?

We took our dog to a boarding kennel recently and after when we picked him up, it was apparent that he had been neglected. I'd like to either report it, or at least have someone be able to check on it. Any help?...
    General Dog Discussions : To whom would I report a bad dog boarding kennel to, or who to let know to check it out?...

• To whom would I report a bad dog boarding kennel to, or who to let know to check it out?

To whom would I report a bad dog boarding kennel to, or who to let know to check it out? General Dog Discussions
      We took our dog to a boarding kennel recently and after when we picked him up, it was apparent that he had been neglected. I'd like to either report it, or at least have someone be able to check on it. Any help?

To whom would I report a bad dog boarding kennel to, or who to let know to check it out? General Dog Discussions
    • Check with your local shelter and find out if the have cruelty investigators. If the facility is affiliated with a vet then your states DVM board of med should be able to help. Also, if the facility touts any kind of membership with a national boarding group or something like that, you can report them to the group. There are some who will swoop down on the kennel like nobody's business. Good luck!