Is it common for a loss of appitititewhen a dog is prescribed prednilsilone for a collapsed treachea?

My dog is a 15 year old maltese. She has also been prescribed a cough suppressant. Her heart and lungs are in good shape for her age.She does have a history of mammary tumors.Since she started on the medication she has eaten some processed fish and…

Is it common for a loss of appitititewhen a dog is prescribed prednilsilone for a collapsed treachea?

My dog is a 15 year old maltese. She has also been prescribed a cough suppressant. Her heart and lungs are in good shape for her age.She does have a history of mammary tumors.Since she started on the medication she has eaten some processed fish and…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it common for a loss of appitititewhen a dog is prescribed prednilsilone for a collapsed treachea?...

• Is it common for a loss of appitititewhen a dog is prescribed prednilsilone for a collapsed treachea?

Is it common for a loss of appitititewhen a dog is prescribed prednilsilone for a collapsed treachea? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is a 15 year old maltese. She has also been prescribed a cough suppressant. Her heart and lungs are in good shape for her age.She does have a history of mammary tumors.Since she started on the medication she has eaten some processed fish and chicken( nothing real). She has also experienced some diarhea.

Is it common for a loss of appitititewhen a dog is prescribed prednilsilone for a collapsed treachea? General Dog Discussions