My Pomeranian is 8mnths ole n i picked her up while she was sleeping n she sounded like a cat tryna cough up a?

Hairball like a cat n my heart started racing. Wat causes her to do this? I started to cry cause i can't have children so she's my baby n i would b devastated if something is seriously wrong.

My Pomeranian is 8mnths ole n i picked her up while she was sleeping n she sounded like a cat tryna cough up a?

Hairball like a cat n my heart started racing. Wat causes her to do this? I started to cry cause i can't have children so she's my baby n i would b devastated if something is seriously wrong....
    General Dog Discussions : My Pomeranian is 8mnths ole n i picked her up while she was sleeping n she sounded like a cat tryna cough up a?...

• My Pomeranian is 8mnths ole n i picked her up while she was sleeping n she sounded like a cat tryna cough up a?

My Pomeranian is 8mnths ole n i picked her up while she was sleeping n she sounded like a cat tryna cough up a? General Dog Discussions
      Hairball like a cat n my heart started racing. Wat causes her to do this? I started to cry cause i can't have children so she's my baby n i would b devastated if something is seriously wrong.

My Pomeranian is 8mnths ole n i picked her up while she was sleeping n she sounded like a cat tryna cough up a? General Dog Discussions
    • sometimes when I dog (particularly young and old dogs) drink too fast or exercise right after drinking it can cause a phlegm build up which they just cough out of the way. My old dog (11 yrs) does this and my younger dog did when she was a puppy. It's never been a problem for us, but if it happens really often or you are worried, a quick trip to the vet can put your mind at ease. ~T.J