Question about my Dog who seems like he has hairballs?

My Dog who is a 11 year old mutt. Every night and even in the day time he takes a deep breathe and then he does the same thing he does when my cats get hairballs. He has arthritis in his hips and he just is getting to be an old man. I dont know what it…

My Dog who is a 11 year old mutt. Every night and even in the day time he takes a deep breathe and then he does the same thing he does when my cats get hairballs. He has arthritis in his hips and he just is getting to be an old man. I dont know what it…...
    General Dog Discussions : Question about my Dog who seems like he has hairballs?...

• Question about my Dog who seems like he has hairballs?

Question about my Dog who seems like he has hairballs? General Dog Discussions
      My Dog who is a 11 year old mutt. Every night and even in the day time he takes a deep breathe and then he does the same thing he does when my cats get hairballs. He has arthritis in his hips and he just is getting to be an old man. I dont know what it is. Please HELP!!

Question about my Dog who seems like he has hairballs? General Dog Discussions