can dogs get hairballs if so there a homemade remedy?

I have a 9 mo. old pugadore (lab & pug). She has a dry hacking cough as of today @ least 3 times between 3:00p up to 11:00p. Shes had "All " of her puppy shots. Was just spayed last tues. (Dec. 21). Incision healed and looks well. up and playing.…

I have a 9 mo. old pugadore (lab & pug). She has a dry hacking cough as of today @ least 3 times between 3:00p up to 11:00p. Shes had "All " of her puppy shots. Was just spayed last tues. (Dec. 21). Incision healed and looks well. up and playing.…...
    General Dog Discussions : can dogs get hairballs if so there a homemade remedy?...

• can dogs get hairballs if so there a homemade remedy?

can dogs get hairballs if so there a homemade remedy? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 9 mo. old pugadore (lab & pug). She has a dry hacking cough as of today @ least 3 times between 3:00p up to 11:00p. Shes had "All " of her puppy shots. Was just spayed last tues. (Dec. 21). Incision healed and looks well. up and playing.

can dogs get hairballs if so there a homemade remedy? General Dog Discussions
    • No. Pugs (and Pug crosses) are prone to respiratory problems. You need to take her to a vet to identify the specific cause, and get treatment for it. It may be as simple as getting her a ProVent inhaler, but a vet is the one to do this. She may have picked up a doggy flu at the clinic, or the anesthesia has caused "anesthetic pneumonia". In any case, call the vet who did the surgery and report it.