How much chocolate is considered deadly for a 75 pound dog?

My little girl & I were going to bake chocolate cookies and our dog ate our chocolate while we were in the pantry getting the rest of our ingredients

My little girl & I were going to bake chocolate cookies and our dog ate our chocolate while we were in the pantry getting the rest of our ingredients...
    General Dog Discussions : How much chocolate is considered deadly for a 75 pound dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much chocolate is considered deadly for a 75 pound dog?

How much chocolate is considered deadly for a 75 pound dog? General Dog Discussions
      My little girl & I were going to bake chocolate cookies and our dog ate our chocolate while we were in the pantry getting the rest of our ingredients

How much chocolate is considered deadly for a 75 pound dog? General Dog Discussions
    • It really depends specifically on the dog and it's reaction to the chocolate. For some large dogs just a large bite could poison them, but why take the risk and be left with a dead family member and shouldve could haves

• i've heard that chocolate could be poisonous to dogs. though my 70+lb German shepherd got ahold of some one time, and he was alright. yours should be ok :)

• Depends on the TYPE of chocolate. Most people say chocolate is deadly for dogs, but MILK CHOCOLATE is not. Dark Chocolate (if consumed in large amounts) can cause some issues because of the Theobromine in the chocolate.Baker's Chocolate is considered EXTREMELY dangerous to almost every size dog.If it is milk chocolate, I wouldn't worry too much. Your dog may experience some discomfort and possibly diarrhea.But it really depends on how much was ate and what kind of chocolate it was!