What is the right ratio for making homemade dog food?

my dog has really bad skin problems, and we have tried all the expensive foods, and none are working. i was thinking about using the ratio of1 part ground beef1 part rice1/4 part liver1/8 egg (Vitamin B)1/2 part vegetables (green onions, green beans,…

my dog has really bad skin problems, and we have tried all the expensive foods, and none are working. i was thinking about using the ratio of1 part ground beef1 part rice1/4 part liver1/8 egg (Vitamin B)1/2 part vegetables (green onions, green beans,…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the right ratio for making homemade dog food?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the right ratio for making homemade dog food?

What is the right ratio for making homemade dog food? General Dog Discussions
      my dog has really bad skin problems, and we have tried all the expensive foods, and none are working. i was thinking about using the ratio of1 part ground beef1 part rice1/4 part liver1/8 egg (Vitamin B)1/2 part vegetables (green onions, green beans, sweet potato for the Vitamin A, and C)any suggestions?actually, the vet thinks he is allergic to chickeni have also tried putting olive oil on his regular store bought dog food

What is the right ratio for making homemade dog food? General Dog Discussions