Where should I get my small dog spayed in the Atlanta area?

My three year old chihuahua is 5 lbs, and I am terrified to have her spayed. She is just so little! Anyone have any recommendations on where to take her? I live in Kennesaw, but have parents in Alpharetta, so it is no problem to take her somewhere around…

My three year old chihuahua is 5 lbs, and I am terrified to have her spayed. She is just so little! Anyone have any recommendations on where to take her? I live in Kennesaw, but have parents in Alpharetta, so it is no problem to take her somewhere around…...
    General Dog Discussions : Where should I get my small dog spayed in the Atlanta area?...

• Where should I get my small dog spayed in the Atlanta area?

Where should I get my small dog spayed in the Atlanta area? General Dog Discussions
      My three year old chihuahua is 5 lbs, and I am terrified to have her spayed. She is just so little! Anyone have any recommendations on where to take her? I live in Kennesaw, but have parents in Alpharetta, so it is no problem to take her somewhere around there. I am really looking for a vet that has a lot of experience operating on such little dogs!

Where should I get my small dog spayed in the Atlanta area? General Dog Discussions