How do you get two dogs unstuck when they're having sex?

My dog and another dog are stuck together and my (female) dog is yelping how do we get them apart?He's neutered but she sounded hurt that's why I asked, because she was yelping.And thank you all.

My dog and another dog are stuck together and my (female) dog is yelping how do we get them apart?He's neutered but she sounded hurt that's why I asked, because she was yelping.And thank you all....
    General Dog Discussions : How do you get two dogs unstuck when they're having sex?...

• How do you get two dogs unstuck when they're having sex?

How do you get two dogs unstuck when they're having sex? General Dog Discussions
      My dog and another dog are stuck together and my (female) dog is yelping how do we get them apart?He's neutered but she sounded hurt that's why I asked, because she was yelping.And thank you all.

How do you get two dogs unstuck when they're having sex? General Dog Discussions
    • You DON'T!!!Trying to could injure one of both of the dogs.If you do not know such basic information, you need to take your b*tch to the vet for an emergency spay in one week. You are not ready to be breeding dogs.

• yell at them to scare your male dog or spray him with a waterhose. it's going to hurt them when they separate but if you don't want puppies it's what you need to do. it might even be too late. get your female dog spayed so this doesn't happen again. in the meantime, keep them separated from each other.

• You wait until they finish. Do NOT pour water over them, yell at them, attempt to pull them apart, or otherwise interfere as you can cause SERIOUS injury (think damage so bad you could have to put one or both dogs down) to the dogs that way. Hold them still if they are dragging each other about, and wait for the swelling to go down. Then phone up your vet and make an appointment to spay your dog.

• Leave them alone! When the swelling in the Bulbus Glandis of the male goes down, they will seperate on their own. DO NOT try to seperate them. The deed is done, so take your b*tch tomorrow to be spayed. Bye bye unwanted puppies!