Would an ear infection cause my dog to randomly yelp?

My dog (dachshund) has freaked out on 3 times in the last 24 hrs. I think it is her ear. I put some ear medacine in and gave her a dog asprin. The vet is not open untill Monday. Any idea what is causing this? There is no odor and no visual sign of…

My dog (dachshund) has freaked out on 3 times in the last 24 hrs. I think it is her ear. I put some ear medacine in and gave her a dog asprin. The vet is not open untill Monday. Any idea what is causing this? There is no odor and no visual sign of…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would an ear infection cause my dog to randomly yelp?...

• Would an ear infection cause my dog to randomly yelp?

Would an ear infection cause my dog to randomly yelp? General Dog Discussions
      My dog (dachshund) has freaked out on 3 times in the last 24 hrs. I think it is her ear. I put some ear medacine in and gave her a dog asprin. The vet is not open untill Monday. Any idea what is causing this? There is no odor and no visual sign of anything.

Would an ear infection cause my dog to randomly yelp? General Dog Discussions
    • A breeze passing by my ear used to cause stabbing pain when I had an infection...maybe your baby is having the same problem. Perhaps a little cotton in there to keep it warm until you can get her to the vet will help out. Good luck!!! DOGS RULE!!!

• It is very possible that teh infection could be causing him to yelp.Is there another vet in your area where you could atleast call? If yes, I'd call them up and ask for advice they can give you until you are able to see your own vet.