How can I treat or cure a young dog that is weakening?

Our dog has not eaten from day till this night, there are no vet available at this time, so how can we cure it? Our Dog has weakening as time pass, at morning he's so active and wants to play but he does not eat that time, till now,

Our dog has not eaten from day till this night, there are no vet available at this time, so how can we cure it? Our Dog has weakening as time pass, at morning he's so active and wants to play but he does not eat that time, till now,...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I treat or cure a young dog that is weakening?...

• How can I treat or cure a young dog that is weakening?

How can I treat or cure a young dog that is weakening? General Dog Discussions
      Our dog has not eaten from day till this night, there are no vet available at this time, so how can we cure it? Our Dog has weakening as time pass, at morning he's so active and wants to play but he does not eat that time, till now,

How can I treat or cure a young dog that is weakening? General Dog Discussions
    • If its only been one day I would not worry yet. Could be getting a summer cold, could be hot and just feel bad. My dogs are laying on ac vents and still looking depressed from the heat.

• if he's not eating you probably want to take him to the vet but if you cant your going to have to force feed him if he's not eating anyting..or make it more tasty...add wet food to dry or put real food over it like gravy, or white rice.....