i need help with this im worried about my dog !?

well i have a a mixed yorkie, she weiged normally about 4 pounds now she weighs about 6, shes pregnent. i dont no what type of dog shes pregnent by, i have heard that if the puppies were too big then she will die having them .. HELP ME PLEASE. i dont…

well i have a a mixed yorkie, she weiged normally about 4 pounds now she weighs about 6, shes pregnent. i dont no what type of dog shes pregnent by, i have heard that if the puppies were too big then she will die having them .. HELP ME PLEASE. i dont…...
    General Dog Discussions : i need help with this im worried about my dog !?...

• i need help with this im worried about my dog !?

i need help with this im worried about my dog !? General Dog Discussions
      well i have a a mixed yorkie, she weiged normally about 4 pounds now she weighs about 6, shes pregnent. i dont no what type of dog shes pregnent by, i have heard that if the puppies were too big then she will die having them .. HELP ME PLEASE. i dont have the money to pay for the vet to get then out . but i will do what i have to do. THANKD

i need help with this im worried about my dog !? General Dog Discussions
    • Why did you allow her to get pregnant it is easy to prevent if you have them spayed . And when she was in season you should have keep a close eye on her so she didn't get caught. You obviosuly didn't keep an eye on her as you are not sure what size the male dog was. As she is so smalll it could be very likely that she might not be able to give birth natural and needs a c-section especailly if the puppies are big and they are not cheap. And withoit it she would die and any pyppies she is carrying. And it is against the law not to seek vet care for an animal when ill or injuried so if she did need a c-section if you didn't get her the vet care she needed you could find yourself in trouble with the law. First you need to take her to the vet and get them to give her a check up and scan so they can check her puppies and how big they are. You allowed her to breed so you neeed to find the money from somewhere. You can then talk to the vets to see if the worse happens and she does need a c-section if they could do a payment plan for you. But if not then you may need to put her health first if you can't afford to pay and sign her over to a no kill animal rescue who can get her the vet care she needs to keep her and her puppies safe. If you do keep her and all goes well then after this litter get her spayed so this will never happen again.