Hernia op for dogs price region?

Thinking of getting a pup who has a v small hernia..breeder was up front & said b4 viewing..has been very open and honest..and isn't asking a stupid price for pup either(and it has paperwork,health tested parents too etc etc & vet has said fit to…

Thinking of getting a pup who has a v small hernia..breeder was up front & said b4 viewing..has been very open and honest..and isn't asking a stupid price for pup either(and it has paperwork,health tested parents too etc etc & vet has said fit to…...
    General Dog Discussions : Hernia op for dogs price region?...

• Hernia op for dogs price region?

Hernia op for dogs price region? General Dog Discussions
      Thinking of getting a pup who has a v small hernia..breeder was up front & said b4 viewing..has been very open and honest..and isn't asking a stupid price for pup either(and it has paperwork,health tested parents too etc etc & vet has said fit to sell(their vet personally phoned to check with their vet too)..pup is v healthy and very good size..am i right in thinking around £100-150 mark depending on area you live?.. would be for pet only..

Hernia op for dogs price region? General Dog Discussions
    • I don't know in your part of the world, but since this is a pet pup anyway, the hernia can be repaired at the same time he/she is fixed which will save a lot

• i suppose it would depend on breed aswell. But if im corect 100-150 pound for the puppy? compeltely healthy, comes with paperworks, good size and vet has said its fit to sell. Then yeah thats fine in my eyes anyway, its good the breeder was very honest about it, some breeders may have ignored that and the buyer would have gone on not knowing their pup had a hernia, not knowing something serious could happen in the future.Personally, yeah i would go for it(: its a good price for what it is, especially with the paperwork.

• as long as it's not an operation that needs urgent attention you can wait until the pup is old enough to neuter and have it done at the same time. you will only be expected to pay an extra £20-£30 on top of the neutering price as its a relatively small procedure, if the pup is a female it will even be done through the surgical site as the neuter.