what is wrong with my dog?!! He is panting, looks like he wants to be sick, wont stand up and looks worried!?

Hes a 10 year old staffordshire bull terrier and has no bad medical history. He hasnt eaten anything out of the ordinary but he did lick some urine in the park earlier before I stopped him, he's been fine all day and suddenly this...Please help! His…

what is wrong with my dog?!! He is panting, looks like he wants to be sick, wont stand up and looks worried!?

Hes a 10 year old staffordshire bull terrier and has no bad medical history. He hasnt eaten anything out of the ordinary but he did lick some urine in the park earlier before I stopped him, he's been fine all day and suddenly this...Please help! His…...
    General Dog Discussions : what is wrong with my dog?!! He is panting, looks like he wants to be sick, wont stand up and looks worried!?...

• what is wrong with my dog?!! He is panting, looks like he wants to be sick, wont stand up and looks worried!?

what is wrong with my dog?!! He is panting, looks like he wants to be sick, wont stand up and looks worried!? General Dog Discussions
      Hes a 10 year old staffordshire bull terrier and has no bad medical history. He hasnt eaten anything out of the ordinary but he did lick some urine in the park earlier before I stopped him, he's been fine all day and suddenly this...Please help! His breathing is a little weak too.

what is wrong with my dog?!! He is panting, looks like he wants to be sick, wont stand up and looks worried!? General Dog Discussions