How do I stop my dog from slobbering?

my dogs a doberman .How do I stop my dog from slobbering? There is no food on top or in the room he's being fed and watered yet he sits and he slobbers day in and day out. Also he is restless at night. He's a 3year old dog and we want him to try and…

my dogs a doberman .How do I stop my dog from slobbering? There is no food on top or in the room he's being fed and watered yet he sits and he slobbers day in and day out. Also he is restless at night. He's a 3year old dog and we want him to try and…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I stop my dog from slobbering?...

• How do I stop my dog from slobbering?

How do I stop my dog from slobbering? General Dog Discussions
      my dogs a doberman .How do I stop my dog from slobbering? There is no food on top or in the room he's being fed and watered yet he sits and he slobbers day in and day out. Also he is restless at night. He's a 3year old dog and we want him to try and sleep though the night.

How do I stop my dog from slobbering? General Dog Discussions
    • By age 3, the dog should be sleeping through at least most of the night. Do you excercise your dog - like run around the yard with him? Dogs need to excercise. Grab a ball or some toy that he likes and go outside & play with him for a 1/2 hour or so, but do it an hour or so before bed.My dog sleeps for most of the day, but in the evening, she likes to run around and around and around....until she tires herself out. She does sleep for most of the night.Hope this helps.

• At three-years-old a healthy Dobermann should have 1.5 hours of hard daily exercise, combined with a training activity or obedience training to work the dog its highly intelligent problem solving mind & body.If a Dobermann does not have an outlet for innate characteristics that were selectively breed into the breed it may exhibit coping behaviors [restless pacing is often a sign of stress in a dog]. Excessive drooling is unusual, so I would suggest taking the dog to your local vet for a check up.