My dogs toenail is about to fall off and hurt him?

My chihuahuah broke his toe nail outside. It was kind of long and we had a nail appointment for him but got cancled due to over booking. Well 2 days ago we noticed it is completely broken. The only problem is it wont fall off because its hanging on by…

My chihuahuah broke his toe nail outside. It was kind of long and we had a nail appointment for him but got cancled due to over booking. Well 2 days ago we noticed it is completely broken. The only problem is it wont fall off because its hanging on by…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dogs toenail is about to fall off and hurt him?...

• My dogs toenail is about to fall off and hurt him?

My dogs toenail is about to fall off and hurt him? General Dog Discussions
      My chihuahuah broke his toe nail outside. It was kind of long and we had a nail appointment for him but got cancled due to over booking. Well 2 days ago we noticed it is completely broken. The only problem is it wont fall off because its hanging on by the vien. Can I cut it off? Should I let it fall off its own? Help plz. I have been cleaning it with perioxide but now he wont let me touch his foot...

My dogs toenail is about to fall off and hurt him? General Dog Discussions
    • You need to take him to a car so they can remove the mail and give him ant necessary treatment. Also, not trying to be mean, but it only takes 5 minutes to cut a dogs's nails, and I don't know any Groomer anywhere that would turn one down, no matter how busy they were. Is your dog mean? Maintain him better! Nails should be trimmed every two weeks, just like a human. Now get him to the vet!