One of my dogs toenails on his front paw is black, and somewhat disfigured. Can it be infected?

One of my dogs toenails on his front paw is black, and somewhat disfigured. Can it be infected?

One of my dogs toenails on his front paw is black, and somewhat disfigured. Can it be infected?...
    General Dog Discussions : One of my dogs toenails on his front paw is black, and somewhat disfigured. Can it be infected?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One of my dogs toenails on his front paw is black, and somewhat disfigured. Can it be infected?

One of my dogs toenails on his front paw is black, and somewhat disfigured. Can it be infected? General Dog Discussions

One of my dogs toenails on his front paw is black, and somewhat disfigured. Can it be infected? General Dog Discussions
    • Some dogs have black nails, others have white. There could be cracks, to cause disfiguring.If you are truly concerned, you should be asking a vet, not Yahoo.

• if it's always been like that then it's ok, but if this is new then take him to a vet, some dogs have black nails, it's normal, maybe you haven't trimmed them so it's growing crooked... just ask a proffessional that can see your dog personally to check his nail properly, and keep asking yahoo! there's vets, gynecologists, dermathologysts and all kind of proffesionals affiliated, but remember this can not be your only source of knowledge ok?