How would you keep your dog from infecting his cherry eye disfunction?

my dog is a beagle-basset mix he is the cutest little fat dog. i take him on exercises all the time, but he has cherry eye, which is an eyelid that shouldn't be visible but it is, i do not have the money to take him to the vet just yet, what i need to…

my dog is a beagle-basset mix he is the cutest little fat dog. i take him on exercises all the time, but he has cherry eye, which is an eyelid that shouldn't be visible but it is, i do not have the money to take him to the vet just yet, what i need to…...
    General Dog Discussions : How would you keep your dog from infecting his cherry eye disfunction?...

• How would you keep your dog from infecting his cherry eye disfunction?

How would you keep your dog from infecting his cherry eye disfunction? General Dog Discussions
      my dog is a beagle-basset mix he is the cutest little fat dog. i take him on exercises all the time, but he has cherry eye, which is an eyelid that shouldn't be visible but it is, i do not have the money to take him to the vet just yet, what i need to know is how do i keep him from making anything worse?

How would you keep your dog from infecting his cherry eye disfunction? General Dog Discussions
    • You really need to find a way to get him to the vet and have the cherry eye surgically repaired. Sometimes cherry eye can cause eye irritation and other problems. It could be causing your dog discomfort, so please get him to the vet and get it taken care of. It's a relatively easy fix, but it does require surgical correction.