How much does cataract surgery for dogs cost?

My dog is 12 years old and her eyes are looking pretty cloudy lately. It seems like she can see fine, but there's not really any way to know. I'm thinking about asking the vet about cataract surgery and was just wondering how much it costs roughly.

My dog is 12 years old and her eyes are looking pretty cloudy lately. It seems like she can see fine, but there's not really any way to know. I'm thinking about asking the vet about cataract surgery and was just wondering how much it costs roughly....
    General Dog Discussions : How much does cataract surgery for dogs cost?...

• How much does cataract surgery for dogs cost?

How much does cataract surgery for dogs cost? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is 12 years old and her eyes are looking pretty cloudy lately. It seems like she can see fine, but there's not really any way to know. I'm thinking about asking the vet about cataract surgery and was just wondering how much it costs roughly.

How much does cataract surgery for dogs cost? General Dog Discussions
    • I don't know an answer to how much. You should just take your dog into a vet for a visit. There are ways of knowing how much your dog can see. Does she walk into things? Can she follow a light in the dark? Can she move around obstacles in the light and the dark? If it ends up being cataracts which they can see with an opthalmoscope, then your vet can give you an estimate on surgery before anything is done or your vet may need to refer you to someone who does those kinds of surgeries.