What would be the best vet to go to in vancouver WA?

My dog needs a vet appointment to go get some teeth pulled and he needs his shot's. What would be the best vet to go to but still pretty cheap?

My dog needs a vet appointment to go get some teeth pulled and he needs his shot's. What would be the best vet to go to but still pretty cheap?...
    General Dog Discussions : What would be the best vet to go to in vancouver WA?...

• What would be the best vet to go to in vancouver WA?

What would be the best vet to go to in vancouver WA? General Dog Discussions
      My dog needs a vet appointment to go get some teeth pulled and he needs his shot's. What would be the best vet to go to but still pretty cheap?

What would be the best vet to go to in vancouver WA? General Dog Discussions
    • Why not see the vet you've been seeing all along? If your dog needs teeth pulled, a vet would have recommended it. If that vet doesn't do that procedure, they would have referred to another vet. Who has been doing your dog's shots in the past? Your dog will also need to have a stool sample analyzed and have some bloodwork done as well. This yearly visit will cost you upwards of $200.00, not cheap.