my dog has an ear infection, can he still play with other dogs?

my dog saw the vet today for an ear infection and i was given ear drops and antibiotics. he's acting fine, like his usual self...playing fetch and wanting to go on walks, chewing his bone and eating and drinking normal. aside from the occasional head…

my dog saw the vet today for an ear infection and i was given ear drops and antibiotics. he's acting fine, like his usual self...playing fetch and wanting to go on walks, chewing his bone and eating and drinking normal. aside from the occasional head…...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog has an ear infection, can he still play with other dogs?...

• my dog has an ear infection, can he still play with other dogs?

my dog has an ear infection, can he still play with other dogs? General Dog Discussions
      my dog saw the vet today for an ear infection and i was given ear drops and antibiotics. he's acting fine, like his usual self...playing fetch and wanting to go on walks, chewing his bone and eating and drinking normal. aside from the occasional head shake he's acting fine.my question is, i had plans to go and stay with my boyfriend for the weekend - he has an english bulldog 2 years older than max, and they're friends. would it be OK for me to take my dog over or should i stay home with him?

my dog has an ear infection, can he still play with other dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • yeah, the head shaking is probably cuz it hurts or the ear drops are bothering him. my dog gets ear infections all the time. its not contagious or anything. go and have fun with ur boyfriend!

• I think you should watch your dog to see if his ear gets worse but when he shakes his head it's probably normal and i think it would be fine if he played with other dogs but aslong as he doesn't play to ruff cause then it might get worse!!! Hopefully your dog gets better