How can i ease my dogs eye infection?

My maltese has an eye infection. We are going to take him on Monday to the vet. His eye is twitchy sometimes and closed sometimes. Sometimes its ok. But I just feel bad for him. Can I ease the pain for my dog?

My maltese has an eye infection. We are going to take him on Monday to the vet. His eye is twitchy sometimes and closed sometimes. Sometimes its ok. But I just feel bad for him. Can I ease the pain for my dog?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can i ease my dogs eye infection?...

• How can i ease my dogs eye infection?

How can i ease my dogs eye infection? General Dog Discussions
      My maltese has an eye infection. We are going to take him on Monday to the vet. His eye is twitchy sometimes and closed sometimes. Sometimes its ok. But I just feel bad for him. Can I ease the pain for my dog?

How can i ease my dogs eye infection? General Dog Discussions
    • Depending on how serious the infection is, make sure to clean it! Malteses, just like my cocker spaniel, tend to get eye infections more than others! But it's nothing serious. I just clean his eyes 5 times a day and it seems to be fine. If it's serious, like my dogs eye was at the start, buy some medicine from a pet store like Pet Smart! Don't worry I have a dog with eye infection :)