My dog has a yeast infection on her feet?

I changed her food gave hers baths from a shampoo from the vet . Tried Vetericyn I also tried putting in her feet in White Vinegar &amp; peroxide and then I dry her feet like I was told and still she keeps licking them she is a American <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=1f1271df8b6eaf9c1362afd7404ffc7ee425a848">Bulldog</a> I hear they…

I changed her food gave hers baths from a shampoo from the vet . Tried Vetericyn I also tried putting in her feet in White Vinegar &amp; peroxide and then I dry her feet like I was told and still she keeps licking them she is a American <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=1f1271df8b6eaf9c1362afd7404ffc7ee425a848">Bulldog</a> I hear they…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has a yeast infection on her feet?...

• My dog has a yeast infection on her feet?

My dog has a yeast infection on her feet? General Dog Discussions
      I changed her food gave hers baths from a shampoo from the vet . Tried Vetericyn I also tried putting in her feet in White Vinegar & peroxide and then I dry her feet like I was told and still she keeps licking them she is a American Bulldog I hear they and Pits are the ones that get this a lot .Help I hate seeing her licking all the time .

My dog has a yeast infection on her feet? General Dog Discussions
    • if your dog is constantly having problems with yeast, you might consider a grain-free, limited ingredient diet with raw organic apple cider vinegar added to the dogs food daily ... apple cider vinegar changes the acidity of the body and yeast just can not grow (and it has other benefits, you should google) ... my last dog used to get recurrent ear infections and once i changed her diet and added the apple cider vinegar (not heinz from the grocery store, a raw, natural brand) she did not have any more yeast issues for the rest of her life ... and white vinegar and peroxide is harshly wrong ... peroxide breaks down tissue, it does not heal it and combining with vinegar is wrong ... you also do not give yeast to a dog with yeast issues ...