Yeast infection treatment left my dog's fur around her neck and ears greasy and sticky! How do I fix it?

We applied Tri-Otic to her ears, the white creamy stuff them rubbed it into her ears, like the vet told us to. Now her yeast infection is resolved, but as a pomeranian the fur around her ears, neck, and head is all greasy. Sticky, clumpy, and wet…

Yeast infection treatment left my dog's fur around her neck and ears greasy and sticky! How do I fix it?

We applied Tri-Otic to her ears, the white creamy stuff them rubbed it into her ears, like the vet told us to. Now her yeast infection is resolved, but as a pomeranian the fur around her ears, neck, and head is all greasy. Sticky, clumpy, and wet…...
    General Dog Discussions : Yeast infection treatment left my dog's fur around her neck and ears greasy and sticky! How do I fix it?...

• Yeast infection treatment left my dog's fur around her neck and ears greasy and sticky! How do I fix it?

Yeast infection treatment left my dog's fur around her neck and ears greasy and sticky! How do I fix it? General Dog Discussions
      We applied Tri-Otic to her ears, the white creamy stuff them rubbed it into her ears, like the vet told us to. Now her yeast infection is resolved, but as a pomeranian the fur around her ears, neck, and head is all greasy. Sticky, clumpy, and wet looking. How do I get it off without using something too harsh? Anybody have experience with this?

Yeast infection treatment left my dog's fur around her neck and ears greasy and sticky! How do I fix it? General Dog Discussions