What are some signs of your dog pooping in the house?

I have a 4 yr. old German Shepherd. She sometimes goes poop in the house.We do walk her, around 3 times a day.We give her lot's of water and food.And she usually has diarrhea.We took her to a vet to discuss the diarrhea problems, they gave us medicine.It…

I have a 4 yr. old German Shepherd. She sometimes goes poop in the house.We do walk her, around 3 times a day.We give her lot's of water and food.And she usually has diarrhea.We took her to a vet to discuss the diarrhea problems, they gave us medicine.It…...
    General Dog Discussions : What are some signs of your dog pooping in the house?...

• What are some signs of your dog pooping in the house?

What are some signs of your dog pooping in the house? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 4 yr. old German Shepherd. She sometimes goes poop in the house.We do walk her, around 3 times a day.We give her lot's of water and food.And she usually has diarrhea.We took her to a vet to discuss the diarrhea problems, they gave us medicine.It seemed to work for a while, but she started going again.I would love to know some signs that she might be going in the house again.

What are some signs of your dog pooping in the house? General Dog Discussions
    • The house would become very smelly especially with the runs. I'm sure that if you walk around your house and check, you would find some piles of poop if she was going in the house.

• Many common dog foods such as purina and beneful (not everyone) have a corn or soy base which can be harmful to the dog because many dogs re allergic to corn and soy. try reading the ingredients on the dog food looking for anything that has corn or soy. there are other dog food allergies so you might want to look that up. a good brand without corn or soy is Chicken Noodle Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul.