Does anybody know how I can sell an unopened bottle of Percorten V for dogs?

We purchased it for our dog per the vet's rexommendation but she died. Now we have no use for it but maybe somebody does.

We purchased it for our dog per the vet's rexommendation but she died. Now we have no use for it but maybe somebody does....
    General Dog Discussions : Does anybody know how I can sell an unopened bottle of Percorten V for dogs?...

• Does anybody know how I can sell an unopened bottle of Percorten V for dogs?

Does anybody know how I can sell an unopened bottle of Percorten V for dogs? General Dog Discussions
      We purchased it for our dog per the vet's rexommendation but she died. Now we have no use for it but maybe somebody does.

Does anybody know how I can sell an unopened bottle of Percorten V for dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • I don't know what this drug is for but if it is a prescription medication and you try to sell it, you may find yourself living in a small room with bars on the windows. Call your vet and ask what to do with it.