Can I give my dog asprin even though she already had a cortisone shot?

I took my dog to the vet this morning at around 11am and they gave her a cortisone shot, and gave her pain meds but I can't start her on them till tomorrow and she's in alot of pain now and it's 7pm. Can I give her a baby aspirin now?

I took my dog to the vet this morning at around 11am and they gave her a cortisone shot, and gave her pain meds but I can't start her on them till tomorrow and she's in alot of pain now and it's 7pm. Can I give her a baby aspirin now?...
    General Dog Discussions : Can I give my dog asprin even though she already had a cortisone shot?...

• Can I give my dog asprin even though she already had a cortisone shot?

Can I give my dog asprin even though she already had a cortisone shot? General Dog Discussions
      I took my dog to the vet this morning at around 11am and they gave her a cortisone shot, and gave her pain meds but I can't start her on them till tomorrow and she's in alot of pain now and it's 7pm. Can I give her a baby aspirin now?

Can I give my dog asprin even though she already had a cortisone shot? General Dog Discussions
    • You should contact your veterinarian before giving any over the counter medications. This is especially important since your vet is currently treating your pet for a medical condition and has just given medications as there could be adverse events caused by a drug interaction.