Whats the best cure for canine dermatitis?

My dog is suffering bad allergys i was curious what the best treatment for now would be?Until i take him to the vet

My dog is suffering bad allergys i was curious what the best treatment for now would be?Until i take him to the vet...
    General Dog Discussions : Whats the best cure for canine dermatitis?...

• Whats the best cure for canine dermatitis?

Whats the best cure for canine dermatitis? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is suffering bad allergys i was curious what the best treatment for now would be?Until i take him to the vet

Whats the best cure for canine dermatitis? General Dog Discussions
    • allergic reactions on the skin are usually related to something in the environment but once all the environmental triggers have been omitted and allergic reactions continue, it could be a food allergy...1. Whatever fabric your dog touches (blankets, his bed, etc) wash with all natural laundry detergent. I mean, you can wash all your clothes with this...this will be best for him bc you want to interact with him but at the very least, take precautions with those items2. Febreezes or chemical sprays you use should be omitted...or but pet-safe non-allergy products (now sold at most pet stores)...these only contain products that are safe for animals and known not to cause allergic reactions. animals are very sensitive (especially dogs who breath alot).3. increase ventilation in the house in case it is something in the immediate environment (i.e. something obscure and passed already)4. if your dog was outside unattended or not under direct observation (or, really, even if you were walking him i suppose this could happen) he could have stuck his head into a mossy moldy tree trunk or something and be having a reaction to something he encountered earlier outside. this would be a one time reaction, but he should still see the vet and get his cortisone shot and all..for the food allergy: more likely to happen if your dog has been on one type of kibble for a long time or you have recently introduce a NEW food item (either treat or new brand of kibble/wet food). you didn't mention age or anything...so i don't know. but