What is this rash my dog appears to have?

My dog has a very red rash with bumps the size of a pupil in between his hing legs near his genital. He bites at it often. Can anyone give me any advice as to what this could be?

My dog has a very red rash with bumps the size of a pupil in between his hing legs near his genital. He bites at it often. Can anyone give me any advice as to what this could be?...
    General Dog Discussions : What is this rash my dog appears to have?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is this rash my dog appears to have?

What is this rash my dog appears to have? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has a very red rash with bumps the size of a pupil in between his hing legs near his genital. He bites at it often. Can anyone give me any advice as to what this could be?

What is this rash my dog appears to have? General Dog Discussions
    • sounds like a skin infection that should be seen by your vet. They don't get better by them selves and your dog chewing at the skin will only make it worse. It may be related to allergies.

• there is not much to go on but it could be mangehere is a link to some pic of dogs with mange, but i warn anyone who is thinking of looking, this is not for the faint hearted.http://images.google.com/images?q=mange+in+dogs&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBR_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=txzjSqS-I4-I4QaewfH7AQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCIQsAQwAwanyway, have a look at the pics and see if it resembles your dogs condition.i doubt you have one, but if you have one of those lampshade collars then use it to stop him scratching.its getting late in the day now, so many vets are shut but try giving some a phone for some more advice.good luck, hope he is well again soon.