How much on average would it cost to have Catteracks removed from a dog's eye?

My dog, who is 9 years old, has had catteracks for about a year now, but over the past 6 months they have become worse, and judging from the amount of things that she bumps into, her vision is extremely blurred. They are now in both eyes, but her left…

My dog, who is 9 years old, has had catteracks for about a year now, but over the past 6 months they have become worse, and judging from the amount of things that she bumps into, her vision is extremely blurred. They are now in both eyes, but her left…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much on average would it cost to have Catteracks removed from a dog's eye?...

• How much on average would it cost to have Catteracks removed from a dog's eye?

How much on average would it cost to have Catteracks removed from a dog's eye? General Dog Discussions
      My dog, who is 9 years old, has had catteracks for about a year now, but over the past 6 months they have become worse, and judging from the amount of things that she bumps into, her vision is extremely blurred. They are now in both eyes, but her left eyes' sight is the worst. Could anyone possibly tell me how much on average it would cost to have them removed? Thank you.

How much on average would it cost to have Catteracks removed from a dog's eye? General Dog Discussions
    • Take your dog to the vet and most of the time, if you ask beforehand, they will let you make payments on it. The vet will have to see your dog's eyes before they can give you a price estimate.