My dog licks her paws and I would like to know why?

I just noticed my black lab has been licking her paws way too much. It is mostly just her right paw and she done it to the point where there is kinda like a sore, and it is bleeding. I becoming worried. Does she need more attetion, is it and allergie…

I just noticed my black lab has been licking her paws way too much. It is mostly just her right paw and she done it to the point where there is kinda like a sore, and it is bleeding. I becoming worried. Does she need more attetion, is it and allergie…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog licks her paws and I would like to know why?...

• My dog licks her paws and I would like to know why?

My dog licks her paws and I would like to know why? General Dog Discussions
      I just noticed my black lab has been licking her paws way too much. It is mostly just her right paw and she done it to the point where there is kinda like a sore, and it is bleeding. I becoming worried. Does she need more attetion, is it and allergie promblem. Please help.

My dog licks her paws and I would like to know why? General Dog Discussions
    • She could possibly have an infection. She may need some kind of spray/cream to put on it, and possibly one of those neck cones to prevent her from licking it while it heals. My fiance's parents dog had the same kind of issue. You'll need to take her to a vet to be sure tho.