How to care for a red eared slider turtle with broken shell.?

My turtle was chewed on by a dog and now has a broken shell and is bleeding where the shell was broken. How do I take care of it? Is there any medicine I need to buy, should it stay out of the water, etc. Please help!

My turtle was chewed on by a dog and now has a broken shell and is bleeding where the shell was broken. How do I take care of it? Is there any medicine I need to buy, should it stay out of the water, etc. Please help!...
    General Dog Discussions : How to care for a red eared slider turtle with broken shell.?...

• How to care for a red eared slider turtle with broken shell.?

How to care for a red eared slider turtle with broken shell.? General Dog Discussions
      My turtle was chewed on by a dog and now has a broken shell and is bleeding where the shell was broken. How do I take care of it? Is there any medicine I need to buy, should it stay out of the water, etc. Please help!

How to care for a red eared slider turtle with broken shell.? General Dog Discussions
    • i'm not actually suggesting this is a good idea, but JB wield maybe? check to see if its toxic to animals it might do the trick, probably won't but doesn't sound good. vet is ur best bet

• Take it to a vet. It may need to have its shell glued back together with epoxy. DO NOT do this yourself. Your vet will give you care instructions based on the treatment he does.If you can't afford the vet, surrender your turtle to a rescue so they can get your turtle the help it needs. And keep your turtle away from dogs in the future.Good luck!