How far along (pregnant wise) does your dog have to be in order to feel her pups kick and move around?

My dog is 7 weeks pregnant (44 days) and yet I cant feel her babies move around. Sometimes you can see movement in her belly but thats all. She is an american pitbull terrier and she ended up pregnant.

How far along (pregnant wise) does your dog have to be in order to feel her pups kick and move around?

My dog is 7 weeks pregnant (44 days) and yet I cant feel her babies move around. Sometimes you can see movement in her belly but thats all. She is an american pitbull terrier and she ended up pregnant....
    General Dog Discussions : How far along (pregnant wise) does your dog have to be in order to feel her pups kick and move around?...

• How far along (pregnant wise) does your dog have to be in order to feel her pups kick and move around?

How far along (pregnant wise) does your dog have to be in order to feel her pups kick and move around? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is 7 weeks pregnant (44 days) and yet I cant feel her babies move around. Sometimes you can see movement in her belly but thats all. She is an american pitbull terrier and she ended up pregnant.

How far along (pregnant wise) does your dog have to be in order to feel her pups kick and move around? General Dog Discussions
    • You can feel this at 7 wks pregnant, but there isn't enough movement normally for the untrained person to have much luck doing this. Even though they move, you have to know you're holding the part of the uterus that has a pup there... and wait. Movements are small and subtle. There is not a lot of room there for movements that would equate to those of a human baby. Fetal heartbeats can also be heard with a stethoscope.

• Usually it's hard for anyone but a vet to feel them moving at that far along..If you look up canine pregnancy calander on the web you 'll find a sit that take's you week by week through the whole pregnancy..It's VERY usefull !!!!