How to treat spider bites on dogs?

Not serious, she's just in some pain. No vomiting/diarrhea/shakes/chills/fever, just low grade pain. 10-week old Husky.

Not serious, she's just in some pain. No vomiting/diarrhea/shakes/chills/fever, just low grade pain. 10-week old Husky....
    General Dog Discussions : How to treat spider bites on dogs?...

• How to treat spider bites on dogs?

How to treat spider bites on dogs? General Dog Discussions
      Not serious, she's just in some pain. No vomiting/diarrhea/shakes/chills/fever, just low grade pain. 10-week old Husky.

How to treat spider bites on dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • Dalton...do you know what kind of spider?My dog was once bitten by a Black Widow...a 95 lb. Lab/Vizsla mix, whose face swelled up to look like a Shar-pei.He required medication both in the vet's office and follow-up meds at home for a few days and took him about a week to recover fully.You have a 10 week old puppy...not a whole lot of body mass where minimal toxins could cause possible life-threatening issues...like respiratory distress or heart failure...you may not have any external signs that you would notice.I don't think I would risk it...at least call your vet's office for their recommendation. If you know exactly what kind of spider...or how many possible bites...that may help him determine if or how acute this may be and whether or not you have an emergency you should act upon quickly!Good luck!