When is a good time to start walking your dog after an FHO Surgery?

My dog Trixi had FHO surgery 2 days ago... I'm just wondering when I should start walking her or letting her walk around more? Right now she is pretty much constricted to the dog-bed and moves around very little... she is getting up on her own and has no…

My dog Trixi had FHO surgery 2 days ago... I'm just wondering when I should start walking her or letting her walk around more? Right now she is pretty much constricted to the dog-bed and moves around very little... she is getting up on her own and has no…...
    General Dog Discussions : When is a good time to start walking your dog after an FHO Surgery? ...

• When is a good time to start walking your dog after an FHO Surgery?

When is a good time to start walking your dog after an FHO Surgery? General Dog Discussions
      My dog Trixi had FHO surgery 2 days ago... I'm just wondering when I should start walking her or letting her walk around more? Right now she is pretty much constricted to the dog-bed and moves around very little... she is getting up on her own and has no problem outside walking around when she has to use the bathroom as well. I just want to make sure she doesn't over do it! :) Advice Appreciated :)

When is a good time to start walking your dog after an FHO Surgery? General Dog Discussions
    • Follow the instructions given to you by the vet to the letter.If you were not given clear enough instructions, you need to jump down the throat of the vet and make sure you get them.

• Your Vet must have given some sort of instructions. Call the office and talk to the Vet if you didn't fully understand them. People on the Internet didn't do the surgery or know the dog's history.