Any good low protein diets for a dog with Glomerulonephritis?

Our 7 year old Yorkie was diagnosed with Glomerulonephritis most likely from not having a liver shunt fixed until we adopted him July 06. The vet said to put him on a low but high quality protein diet. Does anyone know of a good low but high quality…

Our 7 year old Yorkie was diagnosed with Glomerulonephritis most likely from not having a liver shunt fixed until we adopted him July 06. The vet said to put him on a low but high quality protein diet. Does anyone know of a good low but high quality…...
    General Dog Discussions : Any good low protein diets for a dog with Glomerulonephritis?...

• Any good low protein diets for a dog with Glomerulonephritis?

Any good low protein diets for a dog with Glomerulonephritis? General Dog Discussions
      Our 7 year old Yorkie was diagnosed with Glomerulonephritis most likely from not having a liver shunt fixed until we adopted him July 06. The vet said to put him on a low but high quality protein diet. Does anyone know of a good low but high quality protein diet(s) for Glomerulonephritis.

Any good low protein diets for a dog with Glomerulonephritis? General Dog Discussions
    • California Naturals makes some lower protein CANNED foods...about 9% protein in the lamb & rice version. I needed a lower protein food for my Poodle, and so far, her problems are being kept at bay...I'll be taking her in to the vet once a month for a few months just to be sure, but so far, so good!