Can anybody recommend a lawyer (So. California) who specializes or is familiar with veterinary malpractice?

Our dog had major back surgery two weeks ago, we now have been told that he is dying from lung cancer and only has a week to live. Are there any post op rules/regulations? We are devestated. Any help in the right direction is appreciated.

Can anybody recommend a lawyer (So. California) who specializes or is familiar with veterinary malpractice?

Our dog had major back surgery two weeks ago, we now have been told that he is dying from lung cancer and only has a week to live. Are there any post op rules/regulations? We are devestated. Any help in the right direction is appreciated....
    General Dog Discussions : Can anybody recommend a lawyer (So. California) who specializes or is familiar with veterinary malpractice?...

• Can anybody recommend a lawyer (So. California) who specializes or is familiar with veterinary malpractice?

Can anybody recommend a lawyer (So. California) who specializes or is familiar with veterinary malpractice? General Dog Discussions
      Our dog had major back surgery two weeks ago, we now have been told that he is dying from lung cancer and only has a week to live. Are there any post op rules/regulations? We are devestated. Any help in the right direction is appreciated.

Can anybody recommend a lawyer (So. California) who specializes or is familiar with veterinary malpractice? General Dog Discussions
    • Wow... I am SO sorry to hear about your dog's condition.Firstly, I would seriously recommend that you get a second opinion from another vet, since it is clear that you don't trust this one. Tell the new vet everything. If there is cancer, they will confirm it... I don't think that lung cancer could have been caused by the surgery though. If it is something else, caused by the surgery or malpractice of the other vet, they will tell you. Go from there. You can start calling around lawyers in your phone book and ask them to refer you to someone who specializes in the area, or contact the SPCA and see if they can help, if this does, in fact, turn out to be malpractice.Good luck, I'll say a prayer for your pooch. I am so sorry.