How to move a pet from Maine to Florida?

My daughter-in-law is moving to Florida and has a dog that weighs about 35 lbs. We have looked into every avenue to get her dog there (Greyhound, planes, Amtrak, etc.) and we cannot find anyone that allows pets. Does anyone have any suggestions? She is…

My daughter-in-law is moving to Florida and has a dog that weighs about 35 lbs. We have looked into every avenue to get her dog there (Greyhound, planes, Amtrak, etc.) and we cannot find anyone that allows pets. Does anyone have any suggestions? She is…...
    General Dog Discussions : How to move a pet from Maine to Florida?...

• How to move a pet from Maine to Florida?

How to move a pet from Maine to Florida? General Dog Discussions
      My daughter-in-law is moving to Florida and has a dog that weighs about 35 lbs. We have looked into every avenue to get her dog there (Greyhound, planes, Amtrak, etc.) and we cannot find anyone that allows pets. Does anyone have any suggestions? She is 6mo pregnant and doesn't drive so that is not an option.

How to move a pet from Maine to Florida? General Dog Discussions
    • What about your son or you? If yoone of you drives could you possibly. Take of work? If not planes allow dog but it is costly and they have to be able to handle the animals meaning it must be friendly. If its not the vet could probably give her something o calm the dog while on the plane. M ain't flew from new York to California with her let's when she moved here just under 4 months ago.