What do you think is wrong with my dog?? he has bumps under his fur?

that's making his fur stick up in that area. They started on his hind end, but now it's moved to his legs and all the way up to his neck.I will be taking him to the vet in the A.M.

that's making his fur stick up in that area. They started on his hind end, but now it's moved to his legs and all the way up to his neck.I will be taking him to the vet in the A.M....
    General Dog Discussions : What do you think is wrong with my dog?? he has bumps under his fur?...

• What do you think is wrong with my dog?? he has bumps under his fur?

What do you think is wrong with my dog?? he has bumps under his fur? General Dog Discussions
      that's making his fur stick up in that area. They started on his hind end, but now it's moved to his legs and all the way up to his neck.I will be taking him to the vet in the A.M.

What do you think is wrong with my dog?? he has bumps under his fur? General Dog Discussions
    • 1st you should take him to a Vet. If they are in 1 spot on his body, it could be a tumor forming and if you get him to the Vet in time they could remove it by surgery or they could give you some medicine to help treat it. My friend's dog had small bumps in one area but didn't notice it until it was too late. Now her dog's tumor is taking his life.

• Sounds like the dog is having an allergic reaction to something. Sounds like hives to me the way you describe the symptoms. I would try giving your dog a Benedryl to get the swelling down. Then would get an appointment to a vet as soon as possible. Hives look like large mosquito bite bumps all over the body. They start out in one general area then spread all over the body in a short period of time.