My dog has been sick on the kitchen floor?

My dog has been sick on kitchen floor its linoWhat do i do?Why does my dog just randomly be sick? He only eats burns dried food unless we drop food on the floor.It cant be because he's eaten to quickly coz i was little pieces of food but not undigested…

My dog has been sick on kitchen floor its linoWhat do i do?Why does my dog just randomly be sick? He only eats burns dried food unless we drop food on the floor.It cant be because he's eaten to quickly coz i was little pieces of food but not undigested…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has been sick on the kitchen floor?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog has been sick on the kitchen floor?

My dog has been sick on the kitchen floor? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has been sick on kitchen floor its linoWhat do i do?Why does my dog just randomly be sick? He only eats burns dried food unless we drop food on the floor.It cant be because he's eaten to quickly coz i was little pieces of food but not undigested and it was kinda liquidy.

My dog has been sick on the kitchen floor? General Dog Discussions
    • has he eaten anything outside since my puppy ate the clumps of grass from the lawn mower and got sick. if u need to clean it up use natures miricale. it works really with the smell of vomit and accidents. hope my answer helps!

• He could be getting into eating something outside.My dog unaware to me was digging up and eating the fertilizer I thought was harmless and was watered in and he would throw up after that.It could also be a new cleaning agent your using on your floors he may be allergic too. Best bet is to get him checked by the vet he may have stomach issues. I've had dogs all my life and occasionally they will throw up.Classic tell tale sign if his stomach is bothering him you will find him eating grass. It calms their stomach, but he will still puke. Good luck and have him checked out to be on the safe side.

• Randomly sick? Then you need to sorta keep a diary of what has happened each day he does get sick..to diagnose what is causing it.Did the neighbors yard get sprayed on the days you have a sick dog?Was your dog oall day,did he get into any trash?Did he get a special treat the days he gets sick?Was he around any other dogs the days he gets sick?

• As gross as it sounds, check it as you clean it up. Sometimes our dog eats her food so fast it comes right back up. If it's undigested, he's probably just been greedy.